Remove SKU in Wootickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Remove SKU in Wootickets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    flaviarusso
    Participant

Hi guys, I need to remove or hide the SKU code in my tickets. Otherwise, it would be great if you could suggest me a plugin or something to make it automatically generated. Could you help me?

Barry

Hi flaviarusso, if there are plugins out there that can do that I’m afraid I am not aware of them. Can you provide some background on why you want to do this?

flaviarusso
    Participant

Yes, I sell tickets for events organized by other agencies, and I want that they can edit their own tickets in the portal, but I don’t want they can change the SKU (I will use the SKU to identify the supplier).

Barry

Hmm, well unfortunately I can’t see any particularly straightforward ways to do this. Some possible options you could look into though include:

– Outright replacing the tickets meta box (unregister the existing one and register your own near-duplicate version without the SKU fields), though this is quite involved

– Using some Javascript magic to hide or remove the table row containing both the input and the label

– Hiding the field with CSS … note that the “SKU:” label would currently be quite hard to target though

Sorry we can’t do more. I’m not really confident that hiding the SKU fields is something many people would need, but even so you could definitely make a feature request for this – even just a request that hiding it be made easier – by posting on our UserVoice page:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Sorry we can’t do more!

flaviarusso
    Participant

Thanks anyway, I realize that it is quite a strange request, but I think it could be useful to interface the WooCommerce function that allows you to hide SKU with WooTickets.
    I’ll try to hide SKU field with some CSS.

Barry

Great – and if you are able to share your final solution (in case anyone else might want the same thing) that would be fantastic!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove SKU in Wootickets’ is closed to new replies.