Remove Sidebar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove Sidebar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gary
    Participant

I have tried to remove the side-bar in the calendar as shown below in every place I can and nothing seems to work.

https://www.attendstar.com/events-test/

I have checked my theme setting and widget areas.

I cannot even determine if the view is a page or a post to edit that.

Where should I be looking?

Thank you

Gary

George
    Participant

Hi Gary,

I would recommend heading into your site’s wp-admin and heading to Events → Settings → Display. Once there, you should see an option called “Events template”. Try out every single template option available there—after each template option, save your changes and then take another look at the page and see if the sidebar is gone.

If none of the templates work, then I would recommend adding CSS like the following to the bottom of your theme’s style.css file:

body.post-type-archive-tribe_events main.l-content {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

body.post-type-archive-tribe_events .default_sidebar {
    display: none !important;
    }

☝️ This should help. We won’t be able to provide further assistance with custom coding, so if you want to further refine this custom code you would have to take the reins on doing that on your own—but I hope this helps you get started!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Sidebar’ is closed to new replies.