Remove "Show only the first upcoming instance of recurring events"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove "Show only the first upcoming instance of recurring events"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cpetrie
    Participant

How do I remove “Show only the first upcoming instance of recurring events” from the top of my list?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Christina!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

My apologies for a bit of delay in getting back to you. We are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and it may take us more than usual to get back to you.

You should be able to remove that option from the calendar by unchecking the Front-end recurring event instances toggle option from the settings you show in the screenshot you shared.

When you uncheck it and save the settings, does it hide the option?

Please let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

cpetrie
    Participant

Hi Victor. Unfortunately that does not work. I am using shortcode. [tribe_events view=”list” tribe-bar=”false” category=”workshops” ]

I want it not to show at all when visitor goes to page.

http://jennyalignedyoga.flywheelsites.com/workshops/

Thank you

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Christina!

I don’t see the option in the page you shared. Were you able to make it work?

Please let me know about it.

Best,
    Victor

cpetrie
    Participant

Yes. I was able to remove it. All set. Thanks Victor.

Victor
    Keymaster

Glad to know that Christina! Thanks for letting me know about it 🙂

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove "Show only the first upcoming instance of recurring events"’ is closed to new replies.