Remove Related Events in Single View Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove Related Events in Single View Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    josearistud
    Participant

Hi,

The checkbox inside Events Calendar 3.10 settings to remove the related events bottom section from the single view event is not working. Related Events are still showing up in my pages. Any other suggestions? I already tried the codes and snippets from other posts and neither worked for me. Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Again,

Sorry for the issues here.

I took a look at your site and see what you mean the related Events are still there.

I tested on my site and the related events showed or hide based on the setting in the Admin.

It would appear there is some coding in your theme that is adding them. Can you look in the theme’s functions.php and see if you find something?

Or contact the theme developer about removing them?

I did look at their demo and they do show the related events different then ours so I am sure they having some coding in the theme to do it.

Let me know and we can go from here.

Thanks

josearistud
    Participant

Your are the Man! There was an option inside the theme’s settings that was enabled. I disable it and problem solved. Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad you found the setting.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Related Events in Single View Events’ is closed to new replies.