Remove Page Title

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Remove Page Title

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Smith
    Participant

My theme (Jupiter Theme) uses Visual Composer. I would like to remove the default page title from this page:

http://bulldog2018.wpengine.com/events/

I like the idea of having the strong yellow bar at the top, and that’s it!

Thank you!

Matt

Geoff B.

Good evening Matt and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Try adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:

.tribe-events-page-template #mk-page-introduce.intro-left {
    display: none !important;
    }

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Matthew Smith
    Participant

Thank you Geoff B. That worked. One more issue…

Out of the box, the The Events Calendar is formatted differently on a site where I’ve used your product before. Notice the blue-colored website in the attached screenshot. There are 2 things that I like about this website that I want to integrate into the “Yellow” bulldog2018.wpengine.com.

1) Search bar background at 100% width

2) All the date, time, lcoation, map, and preview text for The Events Calendar in the blue is organized into tidy boxes. I would LOVE THIS on my yellow website, but IDK why out of the box it was different.

Thank you Geoff B.!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Matthew Smith.
    Matthew Smith
    Participant

Here are the screen shots I referenced above. The blue one can be seen here: http://dphx.org/events/

Geoff B.

Good evening Matthew,

Thank you for writing back.

Out of the box, the The Events Calendar is formatted differently on a site where I’ve used your product before.

This is a combination of the theme being used (the blue example looks like an Avada the Events Calendar integration – but I might be mistaken) AND your settings under Events -> Settings -> Display (especially the 2 first ones).

1) Search bar background at 100% width

I would recommend a few things:

1. Try different settings for Events Template under Events -> Settings -> Display to see if that helps
    2. Try to borrow any the Events Calendar related CSS rule AND content of the  /tribe-events/ from that other site and copy these over to your site

If none of the above works, you can emulate that with CSS.
    You will need to change the width and margins of the following elements:

#tribe-events-pg-template, .tribe-events-pg-template {
    max-width: 100% ! important;
    }

#tribe-bar-form, #tribe-events-pg-template #tribe-events-content {
    max-width: 1200px;
    margin: 0px auto !important;
    }

2) All the date, time, lcoation, map, and preview text for The Events Calendar in the blue is organized into tidy boxes. I would LOVE THIS on my yellow website, but IDK why out of the box it was different.

This is clearly coming from that other theme. As suggested, you might want to “borrow” those view customizations.

You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Page Title’ is closed to new replies.