Remove next previous events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove next previous events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

I had previously gotten support for this question:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/remove-previous-next-events/#post-64712
    And that solution worked. However, evidently an upgrade must have caused it to become undone, and now when I delete the code as indicated, the next and previous events are still there. Suggestions?

Casey
    Participant

gpeery,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. When making changes to your template files, you should always be doing template overrides (as described in the themer’s guide) and not editing the files directly in the plugin folder, since updating the plugin will cause your changes to be overwritten.

In order to make your changes again, you’ll need to override the wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/month/nav.php file to remove the navigation references, or an easier alternative would be to change your style settings to Tribe Event styles (Events->Settings->Display screenshot), which will only display the navigation links below your content.

Give those suggestions a try and let me know if it does the trick for you. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Michelle
    Participant

Thank you very much.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove next previous events’ is closed to new replies.