Remove link to single view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove link to single view

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    codeink
    Participant

I’m using this plugin as a class schedule so very simply I just need to have times listed and want to remove the link to the individual/single page. Can this be done?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I can help point you in the right direction with this.

There is no direct feature to remove those links, but you could follow our Themer’s Guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

And move the files in the views you would like to edit into your theme and remove all the links that way.

Let me know if you run into any trouble.

Thanks

codeink
    Participant

I’ve tried this, but I’m unable to find any links to remove.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok, which view are you trying to remove links from? The month view, list view?

I can point the right file to move and edit. Then you can take it from there.

Let me know and I can give the next step.

codeink
    Participant

Month view, thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok Month view, here is the next step:

Please follow the Themer’s Guide and move the following to your theme to edit.

month/single-event.php

Then you are going to want to modify this line at the bottom and remove the link tags:

<h3 class="tribe-events-month-event-title entry-title summary">" class="url"><?php the_title() ?></h3>

You should be able to take it from there! 🙂

codeink
    Participant

Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need any other on something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove link to single view’ is closed to new replies.