Remove image upload in event add

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove image upload in event add

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Selig
    Participant

Hi,
    I would like to remove the feature that allows users to add an image to their event submission. This is the one on the public form like http://mysite.com/events/community/add. I am using event calendar, pro, and community. Great products! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Hey Selig, thanks for the words. Happy to help you out best I can here…first, have you popped open the event-form.php file? The entirety of what is displayed on the event form is controlled by this .php file and if you were to just remove the image-related code that should be doable.

Hope that helps. If you were looking for more specific guidance than that, let me know and I can get a dev to try and assist. Cheers!

Selig
    Participant

Hey Rob, you’re the man! It worked great and is a good thing to know. Plenty of stuff in that php file that I can get into trouble with. Thanks again for the quick accurate reply.

Rob

Fantastic to hear. Thanks for confirming as much, Selig – glad to hear you’re set. It sounds like this issue is good to go…but if we can do anything else down the road please let us know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove image upload in event add’ is closed to new replies.