remove ical import?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO remove ical import?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Adam

How can I remove the ical import function, not just hide via css as the link /event/ical would still be active. Thanks.

Rob

You’d have to make some edits to the code…let me check with our dev on this to see what file you’d modify.

Adam

Thanks Rob

Adam

Hey Rob – any luck?

Rob

Hey Adam. Our dev is out all of this week, so unfortunately no dev-related support issues are going to be addressed until Monday. Should have you a response then though. Apologies for the delay in the interim.

Adam

No worries, appreciate the help.

Roberto
    Participant

Hi Adam, the ical string is inside the gridview.php file.

You will find this:

<a title="” class=”ical” href=””>

Just delete it if you dont need it πŸ™‚

Ah, dont edit the one inside the plugin folder, remember to create an “events” folder inside your theme and then copy the needed files (in this case “gridview.php”) inside it.

Roberto
    Participant

Opsss… comment here removed the script i have posted…
    never mind about this –>

check the line from “if( function_exists( ‘tribe_get_ical_link’ ) ):” to “endif;”

Roberto
    Participant

Woaaaa, maybe this comment field need some text to explain how to write code, links etc… πŸ™‚

Adam

Hi Roberto,

So to be clear since the formatting was funny in your post:

1) In gridview.php – I remove
    2) In gridview.php – I replace the function “if(function_exists(‘tribe_get_ical_link’)):” with “endif:”

Correct?

Thanks!

Adam

I see what you mean about the funny formatting

1) above should be In gridview.php – I remove the <a href that references the ical link

Rob

We’re going to rework the forum here so it can better handle code within some sort of < code > or related tag. Sorry about the inconvenience in the interim; probably easiest to drop your code into http://pastie.org/ and share the code that way until such a feature is deployed. Sorry about that.

Roberto
    Participant

Hi Rob, let mi know if you need some freelance support for all πŸ˜‰

Anyway, good job for the plugins!

Rob

Hey Roberto – we’ve actually just been talking about finding helpful folks on the forum who might be interested in freelancing a bit. If you shoot me an email with the language translation files (as we mentioned in a separate thread), mention that you’re interested in this and I’ll talk it over with the team. Thanks man!

Roberto
    Participant

Great, Rob!
    I will send the ita po file in a few days (for now it will be 50% completed. I have translated the most useful strings).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘remove ical import?’ is closed to new replies.