Remove Fields from Community Events Submissions

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Remove Fields from Community Events Submissions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Faris Virani
    Participant

When a user is submitting an event here, we do not want them to have the option to create eventbrite tickets, select the “SAYP” category, or select us as the organizer. How do we remove these fields?

Thanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again Faris,

Thanks for reaching out! Let me help you with this as well:

Unfortunately I cannot see that page as it is password protected. Though I might be able to help without that.

create eventbrite tickets

To my knowledge this is not possible to do from the add community event page. Only from the admin. Can you please clarify where you want to disable this and maybe send a screenshot?

select the “SAYP” category

First you will need to look up the id of the category you want to hide. You can do this via going to Events > Event Categories and open it for editing. Then in the address bar of your browser you will something like this:

wp-admin/term.php?taxonomy=tribe_events_cat&tag_ID=9&post_type=tribe_events

The number after tag_ID is the one you need.

Then add this to your child theme’s style.css file, replacing the ID with the appropriate one:
    #tribe_events_cat-9 {
    display: none;
    }

select us as the organizer

Please give me some time for this. I’ll try to cook something up for you.

Let me know if the rest works out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Fields from Community Events Submissions’ is closed to new replies.