Remove events that have passed on list page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove events that have passed on list page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    miguelgino
    Participant

Is it possible to remove/hide, events/classes that have already passed/expired during the day when for example when viewing the list page of ECP at 12:00 noon ECP still shows events from 7:00 am.

Josh
    Participant

Hello miguelgino,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is actually an issue that is currently on our radar and we’re working to resolve in an upcoming release. I’ve added this thread to our internal notes about this issue and you will be notified when the fix is ready to be shipped.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

rabbisilber
    Participant

Is there currently any work around to make this function properly? Are there any simple adjustments to the code that will allow for events that have passed to not display in the events widgets?

Josh
    Participant

Hello miguelgino,

Thanks for reaching out to us! It’s typically best to open a new support ticket which ensures that we’re able to address your issue as quickly as possible.

If you would like, you could do a work around for the event widget by following our Themer’s Guide and modifying the appropriate widget view (views -> widgets -> list-widget.php). You could do a check against the current time and only show the event if it’s start time is after the current time.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction. This ticket is also included on our internal tracking system for this issue and you will be notified as our developers look to address this issue. I apologize again for any inconvenience.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

I wanted to post here and update you. Although we weren’t able to get a fix for the issue your reported into our upcoming 3.9 release, it is still on our list to get corrected. Thank you for reporting the problem, and for your patience and support while we get a solid fix in place. We’ll update you when a solution is ready to go.

Best,
    Leah

Jordan Polon
    Participant

I’m having the same issue (still in 3.8). Has a fix been found for this since the last comment here on 12/5? Just figured I’d ask here before starting another thread.

Austen Espeut
    Participant

Having the same problem and we’re using 3.9

http://chippenhamnow.org/events/?post_type=tribe_events

Josh
    Participant

Hello,

This is an issue that is on our radar and we’re looking into the options for resolving this within our core plugin within an upcoming release. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.

As progress is made, you’ll be notified via this thread when the update will be available for release.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

Thank you for your support and patience while we worked on this issue. We are happy announce that we have incorporated a fix into our upcoming 3.10 release. Keep an eye out for a release announcement on our site and for updates available on your WordPress dashboard.

While we have thoroughly tested this release and are confident of its quality, it is impossible to account for every edge case in the wide world of WordPress. If you run into trouble with the new version or you don’t see your reported issue corrected, please start a new thread and we will be happy to work with you.

Thanks again for your patience here. We’re excited to get this version out the door and into your hands!

Best,
    The Events Calendar Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove events that have passed on list page’ is closed to new replies.