Remove Eventbrite ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Remove Eventbrite ticket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Caroline
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m using a post duplicator to duplicate posts and speed up entry of events. However, I’ve noticed a problem with the Eventbrite tickets. It’s copying over the tickets to the original event and there doesn’t seem to be a way for me to make a new event to associate the copy to.

Is there a way for me to remove the Eventbrite ticket from the copy so I can force it to create a new ticket?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with Eventbrite tickets. I will try to help you get this sorted.

When using Eventbrite tickets, the event assumes a 1-to-1 relationship with the event on eventbrite.com. I’m not sure it will be possible to duplicate an event that is already associated with an eventbrite event without running into difficulties, as you have discovered.

You can create an event on your site and then publish it to eventbrite.com, but once connected, you would need to delete the event to remove all connections. I’m not aware of any other way to remove the Eventbrite ticket completely from an event without going in and removing the associated data in the database.

Sorry I didn’t have better news for you. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
    Sky

Caroline
    Participant

I found a fix. I coded into the duplicate an ignore on the Evenbrite post meta data. That seemed to work.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Great! I’m glad you were able to find a solution.

Please let us know if you have any issues or questions in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Eventbrite ticket’ is closed to new replies.