Remove Default Filter Bar but Maintain View As Toggle

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove Default Filter Bar but Maintain View As Toggle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Hi,

I like to remove the find events button, date picker but maintain the view as toggle.

I have the paid filter bar so do not require the free one across.

Titus

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Titus!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with that.

There is no built-in option to achieve that, so you’ll need to customize our template to make that happen. As a reference, I’d recommend our Themer’s Guide.

I’d suggest you take a look at the bar.php template file located at /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/modules/

That is the template file used to show the find events button and datepicker, so you could remove that part of the code to make it happen.

I hope that helps 🙂 Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Default Filter Bar but Maintain View As Toggle’ is closed to new replies.