Remove Country Field from Event List & Single Event View?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove Country Field from Event List & Single Event View?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there-
    I am wondering if there’s an easy way to remove the Country from the Event List view & Single Event view. My client’s events are not only all in the United States, but also just within the state of Maine (http://greatmaineoutdoorweekend.org/events/) so having the country show is a bit strange. Thanks, in advance, for any advice!

Sheila
    Participant

I’m brand new here myself and a designer not a coder. But I’ve spent the day trying to figure out how to customize stuff in ECP. I believe what you need to do is create an Events folder in your theme, then copy in the full-address.php file. You can then remove the items you don’t want displayed. Looks to my eye like at line 39 you’d remove this code (just save a backup in case it fails)

<?php $address_out []= '’ . tribe_get_country( $postId ) . ”; ?>

I tried it and it worked. Let us know how it goes for you.

Rob

Thanks Sheila! Kristel: have you tried this? It should be spot on, though let me know if it gives you problems.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Country Field from Event List & Single Event View?’ is closed to new replies.