Remove cost label and value from single event display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove cost label and value from single event display

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stuart
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to remove the field that displays the label “cost:” of an event. When using wootickets. there are a variety of ticket costs, listed properly, but the details display also shows a single field with the highest ticket cost. I blocked the cost amount with this CSS, but the label “cost:” remains.

.tribe-events-meta-group-details .tribe-events-event-cost {
    display: none;
    }

Here is a page that contains the data I wish to suppress:
    http://shop.sofo.org/event/sofos-26th-annual-summer-gala-benefit/

Notice that all the ticket prices from wootickets display properly. I want to get rid of the single cost label in the Details section.

If you look at the following clip, it is “Cost:” that I am trying to get rid of.

DETAILS

Date:
    July 11
    Time:
    7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
    Cost:
    $25000.00
    Event Categories:
    Annual Summer Gala, Galas
    Event Tags:
    annual summer gala, hamptons summer gala, summer gala
    http://shop.sofo.org

Stuart
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Stu,

It looks like you may have made a mistake in terms of how you commented out the code.

/* <?php ... ?> */ 

The above will not do what you are perhaps expecting it to – this style of comment can only be used within PHP blocks, like this:

<?php /* ... */ ?>

PHP comments also have no effect on HTML. Perhaps instead you could delete this block entirely? If you need it back at some point, you could always restore it from the pristine copy of the template found within the plugin views directory (or just delete the template override).

Would that work?

Stuart
    Participant

This reply is private.

Stuart
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Fantastic to hear it’s all resolved 🙂

With that in mind I will go ahead and close this topic – but of course if any other problems crop up please don’t hesitate to create a new topic and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove cost label and value from single event display’ is closed to new replies.