Remove add to cart from Events page when linked to ticket

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove add to cart from Events page when linked to ticket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robphat
    Participant

I am using Events Pro and Woocommerce Tickets. I need to know how to remove the Add To Cart button from the Events page – the one that shows up when you click to link to the ticket to a product in woocommerce. The reason for this is because I am using a product addon form (gravity) that customers need to fill out on the product page. And if they they check Add To Cart on the Events page, it just adds a ticket to cart without taking them to the product page to fill out the product addon form. I am using a plugin that lets you add content to the header per page, but I need to know the post type meta name for events. I have tried events, event, and the slug I entered in Events > Settings. None are making the space for me to enter customer header code on the Events edit page. Perhaps the plugin just doesn’t work on your Events post type. But if I am not entering the post type name, I need to try that first. Please advise.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I can help you out here.

So you are trying to remove the “Add to Cart” Button for the tickets.

You can do that by following our themer’s guide to moving files to your theme to edit:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

Then you will want to move and edit this file:

\wootickets\views\wootickets\tickets.php

Event Post Type

The Event Calendar Event Post Types are as Follows:

Events > tribe_events

Venues > tribe_venue

Organizers > tribe_organizer

Also for a list of conditionals to target specific pages see this list:

https://gist.github.com/jo-snips/2415009

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove add to cart from Events page when linked to ticket’ is closed to new replies.