Reminder Email to Event Attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Reminder Email to Event Attendees

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

Hello,

Is there a way to send a reminder to event attendees a day before their event?

Thanks,
    Ryan

Geoff B.

Good evening Ryan and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As it turns out, this feature is planned, as you can see here: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/8391186-reminder-emails-for-x-days-before-event

Please feel free to cast your vote and add your comments too.

For the moment, I can tell you that some of our users have managed to get this to work with third-party plugins such as https://woocommerce.com/products/follow-up-emails/

The other solution would be to export the CSV list of attendees and program a campaign in an external platform such as MailChimp.

I realize this is not ideal, but it could be used as a workaround until we release that feature.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

bruce williams
    Participant

We are using WooCommerce Follow-Up Emails for just this purpose. Works great and lots of other email triggers are available with that plugin as well.

Geoff B.

Hey Bruce,

Thank you for chiming in. It is very appreciated and hopefully it will help Ryan.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Reminder Email to Event Attendees’ is closed to new replies.