release schedule

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO release schedule

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi , I am about to update my clients website to 4.7.1 (ET and ET+) and EC 4.6.13 and EC Pro to 4.4.2.4.2

I do this on staging of course. But the testing can take a place over a whole week with the client.

I often update only to find you have released a new version just before going live.

Can you tell me if there are any new releases planned in the next 2 weeks?

thank you

Courtney

Hi John Paul

We operate on a 2-3 week release cycle for both maintenance and feature releases. A maintenance release usually includes bug fixes, while feature releases add new functionality. We have a tentative maintenance release scheduled for a few plugins on April 17. However, this sometimes gets bumped back a day. I can’t really make promises about what all will be included in that release either.

It looks like most of our plugins won’t see a feature release for the rest of this month.

That leaves only potential hotfixes, things we aim to avoid having to do, as a possibility. These are updates deemed worth an unplanned update to resolve ASAP. Hopefully we’ll be free of those.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘release schedule’ is closed to new replies.