Related Products – Up-sell/Cross-Sell

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Related Products – Up-sell/Cross-Sell

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

I can link related products through the WooCommerce product settings but they don’t appear to function like they do in a normal sales transaction. For example, if someone registers for an event, we would like to up-sell another ticket level or cross-sell the opportunity to make a donation. Is this currently possible?

Barry

So perhaps this is because the “product page” in the case of WooTickets is actually the events page (you aren’t seeing the “true” WooCommerce product page) this functionality doesn’t come through. Does that sound about right?

I would need to check in with the devs to clarify this one, but I suspect the answer may again lie in template overrides – whatever markup is used within the WooCommerce product template to display this may need to be pulled into your tickets.php template.

Does that broadly make sense to you?

Tony
    Participant

That makes perfect sense why it doesn’t function the same way as WC product pages. Would be a great feature to have, though, one day. Thanks

Barry

Yeah it would indeed – great question though, worth further exploration for sure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Related Products – Up-sell/Cross-Sell’ is closed to new replies.