Related events title in Avada theme

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Related events title in Avada theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Stanley
    Participant

Is there a way to fix the Related Events title? It worked well until 2 updates ago. I’m using Avada theme. It works in twenty twelve.

Live Stream at Home Meditation Retreat with Richard Miller, PhD.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there Vincent,

I’m happy to help here! πŸ™‚

Have you changed anything between now and two updates ago other than updating? Otherwise, I think this may be a bug. I’ll do some testing, but if you can let me know of any changes you’ve made, that would be really helpful.

If it is a bug, I’ll be logging it, and looking for a workaround for you. πŸ™‚

Let me know, and we’ll go from there!

Best,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

No changes excepting some basic content changes. No plugins etc.

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

I turned off related events for now but I need the headline to work properly.

Please take a look and let me know what to do.

V-

Shelby
    Participant

Hey again,

1. Could you set up a dev environment (perhaps on a subdomain), and turn on the related events and send me the link so that I can inspect the code and perhaps give you some direction on this? I can’t be very helpful with it turned off.
    2. Can you also reach out to Avada’s theme support while I work on this and see if they have anything to help with this situation, and let me know their response? Sometimes working together with the theme support team helps provide some important insights, as they’re deeply familiar with their theme, and we’re not.

Best,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

I got it figured out! Woohoo! It had something to do with my child theme.

It seems Avada’s shortcake update doesn’t include the child theme files.

Thank you for your help.

V-

Shelby
    Participant

Hi,

So glad to hear you’ve resolved this! Please let us know if you every have any other questions about our plugins and their features!

Best of luck with your project! πŸ™‚

Best,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Related events title in Avada theme’ is closed to new replies.