Related Events and wrong recurring info bug

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Related Events and wrong recurring info bug

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    troull88
    Participant

Well there is a bug at related events of a recurring event. Every related event shows its recurring but if you click on it, it just links you to the event you already looking at. I attach a screenshot to make it clearer
    https://www.cubby.com/pli/relatedbug.jpg/_8804f81d694d4020b3dbe7b782650dae

Casey D

Hello troull88,

Thanks for contacting us!

From what I can tell from this event, the recurring issues are now off. http://nightsout.gr/event/zouganeli-dinami/

I’m assuming you turned them off because of this undesired effect. I just mentioned it because it may be more difficult to troubleshoot with it turned off. We’ll get it figured out though!

I’m not able to reproduce this on my end. The top individual link is linked to that single event.

2014-06-02 at 12.21 PM

And the bottom link is linked to the recurring event’s ‘All’ page

2014-06-02 at 12.24 PM

Does this make sense? Can I get some more info or can you make them recursive again?

Also, can you post the translation problem in the translation forum? We’d love to help you troubleshoot there!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

troull88
    Participant

Actually, I had hidden them with css display none. I will make them show again so you can see for yourself. You can see no translation as well.

troull88
    Participant
    Casey D

Hello troull88,

Thanks for hanging in there. I looked into this some more and it appears to be a bug with our plugin. I’m not sure there is a work around for now (besides removing it as you did with CSS), but I will update this thread once we figure out a solution or another work around.

From what I can tell after some testing, that link only shows up if the event you are currently on is a recurring event. But for some reason it attaches itself to those events. So the best work around might still be the CSS hide.

I will still update this tread once we release a solution though.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

troull88
    Participant

Ok thanks for the response. I will hide it again now!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Related Events and wrong recurring info bug’ is closed to new replies.