Relate Events Issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Relate Events Issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    massound
    Participant

Hi,

Hi,

The Recurrence Description of the “Recurring Event (See all)” which show on the single event page Details is the same when hover the “See all” for all the relate events. It should show different for every single event setting.Please find the Screenshot 1 and Screenshot 2.

Moreover, the “View all” shows on the next to the event tile, so it should show the result for its own recurring events when click it, not the other events’. But all the relate events show just exactly the same result as the main event when click each “View all” next to the title. If the results are the same, why we need to give every event with its own “View all” next on it? Please find the screenshots 3.

Can you please fix for us?

Thank you.

Massound

Barry

Hi Massound 🙂

It should show different for every single event setting.Please find the Screenshot 1 and Screenshot 2.

Can you let me know how you’d like it to behave (it could certainly make for a good feature request) and would it work for you in the interim to simply supply a custom recurrence description?

But all the relate events show just exactly the same result as the main event when click each “View all” next to the title. If the results are the same, why we need to give every event with its own “View all” next on it?

So if I’m understanding you correctly this sounds like the expected behaviour. The View All will always take you to a list of all events in the same recurring sequence.

Am I misunderstanding/what are you expecting to see instead?

Thanks!

massound
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your reply. But it seems there are some misunderstanding.

As you can see on the screenshot 2, there shows one main event with its three relate events on the right side. You Can see the “See all” next to the event tile (including the main event and relate events). It shows the same result as the main event when I click all the relate events’ ‘See all” links. I think the “See all” should link to show the result of every event of its own recurring events, not all the same as main event.

I hope you can understand what I mean and kindly fix it. Thank you.

Best,

Massound

Barry

Apologies, Massound, I do see what you mean now and did indeed misunderstand first time around.

This is in fact a known bug – and we’ll progress it as quickly as we can. Though not a perfect solution, you may find the workaround detailed here gives you some temporary relief until we release a substantive fix 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

Thank you for your support and patience while we worked on this issue. We are happy announce that we have incorporated a fix into our upcoming 3.10 release. Keep an eye out for a release announcement on our site and for updates available on your WordPress dashboard.

While we have thoroughly tested this release and are confident of its quality, it is impossible to account for every edge case in the wide world of WordPress. If you run into trouble with the new version or you don’t see your reported issue corrected, please start a new thread and we will be happy to work with you.

Thanks again for your patience here. We’re excited to get this version out the door and into your hands!

Best,
    The Events Calendar Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Relate Events Issue’ is closed to new replies.