Registrations in WordPress

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Registrations in WordPress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Caylee Migliorini
    Participant

We’re wondering if there’s a way to access Eventbrite registrations from WordPress? We created an event and signed up for it, but we’re not seeing our registration on the WordPress site under registrations. Do Eventbrite registrations carry over to WordPress?

Hi Caylee,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

I see that you asked a similar question in a previous thread and determined that there may be a conflict with your theme.  Has that issue been resolved?  If this is a separate issue, I’m happy to help!

You can manage your attendees and tickets from your Eventbrite.com account.  Here is our New User Primer, just in case you want to check your settings and make sure that everything is configured properly: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-eventbrite-tickets/

Let me know if you need assistance with anything else!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Registrations in WordPress’ is closed to new replies.