Registration plugins

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Registration plugins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    carl hedin

I’m trying to familiarize myself with all that the events calendar does. I’m working on a site that needs to have event registration, show the number of slots left for an event, and be able to pay for it. I see a couple of third party registration plugins. Can I get some input on what plugins I need to buy for my client? I know “the events calendar” and I’m assuming the ticket plugin, but what do i gain by using third party registration plugins?

Geoff

Hi Carl,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Here are the plugins I would recommend for your client:

• The Events Calendar (free) – You’re already familiar with this one, but it is the core plugin that all others rely on. It allows you to create event posts and display them in a calendar format on the site.
    • Event Tickets (free) – This extends The Events Calendar so you can create free tickets (RSVPs) for the evetns published to the site.
    • Event Tickets Plus – This extends Event Tickets so that you can create paid tickets for events and take payments for them by integrating into WooCommerce, which acts as the shopping cart for accepting payments. It also provides a way for you to show how many tickets are left for an event and to take registration information during checkout.

I believe this will give you everything you’re looking for with event publishing, ticket creation and registration functionality.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration plugins’ is closed to new replies.