Registration iframe not showing in event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Registration iframe not showing in event page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Russell Jones
    Participant

In individual event page, event brite registration iframe not showing

Please Advise

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/eventbrite-registration-not-displaying-on-event-page/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Russell!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with that issue.

Could you please share a link to the event where you are having this issue? I will try to have a closer inspection and see if I can find anything. Also, please share a link to the Eventbrite event.

Additionally, I see you have tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting

Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration iframe not showing in event page’ is closed to new replies.