Registration Form Capabilities for Free Events?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Registration Form Capabilities for Free Events?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wes

I was wondering if your plugin had the capabilities of having a simple registration form underneath the event details in case someone wanted to sign up (assuming it is a free event). I saw this event on this site that is using your plugin and didn’t know if this was an add-on or built-in: http://denvercasa.org/event/light-hope-breakfast/ (see the simple registration form underneath a registrant can submit). Let me know if that is possible with your plugin and if any add-ons or advanced customizations are needed for this. Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Wes,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This isn’t something that is built into our plugin, however it is something that can be easily added to the content of any event using any of the popular form plugins. So if you already use something like Gravity Forms or Ninja Forms on your site you can easily add a form like this to any of your events.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration Form Capabilities for Free Events?’ is closed to new replies.