registration for individual repeat classes

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO registration for individual repeat classes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sbyrne
    Participant

I have multiple events that repeat each week at the same times. I have them set to repeat, and that feature is great. however, we also want people to register/ RSVP for spots. When I add the registration feature and set a limit of people, it doesn’t allow me to use different registrations for each repeat event. For example, our Yoga class is Tuesday mornings at 7:30 and can have 25 attendants. When I set the limit to 25, it does it all of the future classes as well. So after 5 signups for next Tuesday’s class, 5 Tuesdays from now also says 5 spots taken, but those 5 are for a different week. Is there a solution to this other than creating a class individually for each week?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Unfortunately, recurring events are not supported. You would have to create them individually.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘registration for individual repeat classes’ is closed to new replies.