Registration/ Buy Tickets Closes Early

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Registration/ Buy Tickets Closes Early

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    seanash
    Participant

I want to be able to have customers register all the way up until the event starts. Right now for some reason it will cut it off a few hours before the event starts. What am I doing wrong?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Sean,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I think your problem might be related to Timezone, can you set your WordPress timezone to UTC-0 to test if that’s the problem?

My Best Regards,

seanash
    Participant

I have it set right now to UTC+0, but don’t see UTC-0. This was actually my first thought too. I took a screenshot of the potential choices. The UTC+0 doesn’t do the trick.

There is a UTC-0:30 ???

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Sean,

I saw that you posted as you were in version 3.8 of our plugin, and we always fix some issues from version to version, can you make sure you are on the latest version.

If you are already on the latest version let me know and I will debug this, and if I can reproduce the bug I will create a ticket for the development team to work on it.

My Best Regards,

seanash
    Participant

Ok sorry for the delay, everything is updated now. What info do you need. Thanks so much 🙂

seanash
    Participant

I think I actually fixed it using the UTC timezone -5. Thanks!

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the feedback it really helps. I will close the thread then.

My best Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration/ Buy Tickets Closes Early’ is closed to new replies.