Registration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Registration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aaron

I only want registered users on my site to be able to register for events. Is this possible? Can a user on my site who is logged in register for an event without having to reenter all of their info? If a user has registered for a previous event, will their info be saved for later event registrations? Will there be a place that shows a registered user on my site which events they are registered for and allow them to edit or cancel their event registrations?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. With the events tickets plus plugin, it works with woocommerce so you can make users first sign up for an account. Once they have any account, its like any ecommerce site. They will be able to log back in, see their purchased event tickets, etc.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration’ is closed to new replies.