Registration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Registration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    G Frick

Is it possible to have a reistration button “Register here”, and can I edit it? I might want only “Register” or “Register now” etc.

If a visitor goes to the “Register here” form can I edit what information I want from people who wants to register. Perhaps all I need is name, I do not need phone number etc for all events.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

With the release of 4.0 we are releasing a free RSVP system for the Events Calendar that will enable people to “register” per event with their name and email address.

That form would be shown per event.

We are working on the final testing for 4.0 and hope to release it soon.

Thanks

Scott

Sorry to jump in on someone else’s question but figured since I was searching the forums to find a issue similar to what I am after this would be a good opportunity.

I have a similar situation, where I run a chapter of a non-profit organization and we host both free and paid events requiring registration. I have a couple questions:

1. So with the new free RSVP system for The Events Calendar, will it only collect name and email address or will there be a feature to add additional data, as required?
    2. With the RSVP system, is it limited solely to RSVP’ing for an event? Will there be an option to collect payment? If not, which plug-in do you recommend for payment collection?

Essentially, what I am after is the ability to post events, allow members and non-members to register to attend the event, and potentially then also purchase tickets. Lastly, for larger events we sell sponsorship’s as a means of generating revenue to offer STEM-based scholarships, so we need to be able to sell those types of packages for those events.

Based on that very basic description, what do you recommend as the best route?

Regards,

Scott

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,

It is usually best to open a new ticket, but I can help you out here.

So with the new free RSVP system for The Events Calendar, will it only collect name and email address or will there be a feature to add additional data, as required?

No other information can be collected right now, but we are working on that feature it is not ready for release yet. This will be part of the new Event Tickets plugin we are releasing for Free.

With the RSVP system, is it limited solely to RSVPā€™ing for an event? Will there be an option to collect payment? If not, which plug-in do you recommend for payment collection?

The free Event Tickets plugin will only have the RSVP feature. We are also going to have Event Tickets Plus will have the option to use WooCommerce or EDD to use to collect payments.

Both Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus will be released in the next week with the launch of 4.0.

Thanks

Scott

Hello Brian,

Awesome, thank you very much. I will keep lookout for the release of the new plugin and the 4.0 release. It sounds like exactly what I need for my NPO.

Cheers!

Regards,

Scott

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration’ is closed to new replies.