Registered Attendees can manage their information

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Registered Attendees can manage their information

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Frank

I see from your recent blog post that in 4.2 registered attendees will be able to change the information entered at the time of booking. This is great news as this was the only reason we had not purchased the plugin yet due to not being able to change data entered by the customer for custom questions/forms.

1 – How is this new feature likely to work in terms of the actions and steps the customer needs to take?
    2 – How will the customer know what to do to update or change their Tickets details or custom attendee data?
    3 – Will this option to manage their own bookings be available or compatible with Event Ticket Plus?
    4 – How does a customer access their booking details, including custom attendee data?
    5 – Will any changes they make be saved to their tickets for reprinting?
    6 – Will they receive some kind of confirmation email confirming the changes successful?
    7 – Will there be a log somewhere of any changes made to provide a paper trail of edits?
    8 – Will the WP admin user be able to carry out updates to individual order details also as well as the customer?

We are going to purchase Event Tickets Plus in the next few days to test and look forward to 4.2 being released in due course with this additional functionality.

If you could clarify the above for us in the meantime that would be great.

Thanks,

Frank

Cliff

Hi Frank. Thanks so much for your excitement about our upcoming updates.

Unfortunately, I can’t share any additional information beyond what you’ve already read, especially because I don’t want to say “it will work this way” and then you buy now based on my responses and then when it’s eventually released it ended up working “that way” (e.g. in order to make it through Quality Assurance testing or accommodate a different use case).

However, I will pass these questions along to the developers because I think they’re good real world implementation questions; I can tell you’ve thought about this functionality quite a bit.

I hope you understand. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.

Thanks!

Cliff

Frank, I shared your thread and have some responses for you:

Please let me know once you’ve signed up (if you’re interested in it).

Frank

Hi Cliff,

I appreciate the feedback and option to sign up for some BETA testing.

I completely understand the situation with regards saying too much in advance of any release for the reasons stated.

I have signed up for BETA testing now on the following;

QR Tickets
    Ticket Meta
    Events Calendar Pro
    Tickets Pro

I was not sure which of those covered the new features I had enquired about so chose each of those.

Let me know what I need to do next.

Thanks,

Frank

Cliff

This reply is private.

Frank

I really appreciate that Cliff.

We will be getting the test site set up at the start of next week and will then starting some testing.

I read the support docs on those links and understand the requirements.

One thing, although I might have missed it, is how to provide feedback from testing. How do I do this? Will I have to purchase Event Ticket Plus in order to obtain the appropriate licence first?

Thanks again,

Frank

Cliff

This reply is private.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Registered Attendees can manage their information’ is closed to new replies.