Register Now/ Pay Later

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Register Now/ Pay Later

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jon

I need a ticketing system for my WordPress site. The trick is that I want to allow EVERYONE to sign up using an offline payment method. I then want to invoice them through the software and allow them to pay via Paypal or Stripe. The reason for this is because I want to gauge how many people are going to register. For example, I have an event that I only want to put on if 10+ people register. Let’s say only 9 register for the event. I don’t want to have to issue refunds to each of them if the event doesn’t reach it’s target # of registrants. I’d rather not charge registrants until the registrant threshold is met. Does that make sense? It does in my mind 🙂

Caroline

Hi Jon,

Thanks for stopping by! If your ticketing needs only extend as far as taking information and reserving spaces without paying through the plugin, you might wish to consider our basic Event Tickets product–the RSVP functionality would allow you to collect basic information for your attendees without requiring payment, letting you handle payment processing manually after reservations are closed.

Would something like this work for your needs? Let me know if you should have any other questions or if I can clarify anything! 🙂 Thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Register Now/ Pay Later’ is closed to new replies.