register for classes using calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions register for classes using calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CJ

I am trying to see if this is a good solution for my client who wants to display their upcoming art classes in calendar form with a picture on it and a link to register to the class – any insight?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi CJ,

The Events Calendar plugin can be used to display classes in calendar form and Events Calendar PRO can display classes with photos. But putting photos on the calendar would take some tweaking to make happen. It doesn’t have that functionality out of the box.

When you talk about “a link to register to the class” if that’s something you’re looking for a solution to, the WooCommerce Tickets add-on might be an option you’d want to consider.

To be clear, you could download the free The Events Calendar plugin and give it a test drive. If you wanted to add the photo display or the ticketing options, those are premium add-ons that would need to be purchased.

I hope I’ve answered your question. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘register for classes using calendar’ is closed to new replies.