Register for an Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Register for an Event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dougxapsis
    Participant

I have Event Calendar Pro and I am trying to figure out a way for someone to be able to register for an event and then send the event creator an email. I seen there are plugins for different ways to purchase tickets but I just want them to be able to register for free events. Can you help me out with this?
    Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi dougxapsis,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins. I can help answer your question.

We do not have a system to register for events the way you describe, but any of our Ticketing Add Ons could be used as a way to register for an event. They do have a free option for tickets so you could run them through the payment process and just use that to collect information and not take payment.

All our ticketing plugins have the same features and if you decide to use one we usually recommend getting the one that add on to the ecommerce plugin you are most comfortable with.

Please look at our WooCommerce New User Primer to get an idea of all the features and how to use it to determine if it might work out for you.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/wootickets-new-user-primer/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

dougxapsis
    Participant

Thanks for your help!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need any other on something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Register for an Event’ is closed to new replies.