'register' button email does not indicate which specific event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 'register' button email does not indicate which specific event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Miffi
    Participant

I have a page with an event catagory being displayed. The catagory is called “featured events” but it is NOT the featured events function you also have, it’s just a catagory I’ve made along with other ones.

The short code on the page is webnus events: Grid, post count 12, catagory 104, just show upcoming events

When I push the register for this event button, the contact form clearly shows the name of the event in the heading. ON the hover over text it shows http://langritangpa.org.au/events/featured-events/#w-book-13441

However when the form arrives in my email inbox, it just shows the page name not the specific event.

For example, I registered for the Dharma Kit-Bag, but the email says I’ve registered for “featured events”. This happens with all the events listed on this page. http://langritangpa.org.au/events/featured-events/

Mathew
    Participant

Miffi,

The grid design and registration form functions are customized by Webnus as part of their theme. Behind the scenes, I believe it uses Contact Form 7. It would be best if you contacted the theme author for support.

Hope this helps.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Miffi & Mathew!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Like Mathew said, that booking form is not one of our plugin’s functionalities but is likely some customization built by your theme.

You should get in touch with the theme authors to see if they can help with customizing that.

Sorry I can’t be of much here, but we cannot give support for something we didn’t build.

Is there anything else I can help you with? Let me know.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘'register' button email does not indicate which specific event’ is closed to new replies.