Register and Pay for a Class

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Register and Pay for a Class

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Charmaine Taylor
    Participant

Hello,

I recently purchased The Events Calendar Pro. It seems that it doesn’t include any functionality which allow students to register and pay for a class online. Is that correct?

It seems that I need to purchase WP E-Commerce Tickets (https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-wpectickets/) in order to students to register and pay for a class online. Is that correct? Is there a better program that would meet our needs.

I would like the following functionality:

1. Allow students to pre-register and pay for the class online
    2. Allow students to pre-register without paying for the class online
    3. Allow multiple price options (e.g. drop-in fee, services fee, monthly fee) for 1 class. Please include maximum number of prices can be displayed for one class.

Thank you,

Charmaine

Charmaine Taylor
    Participant

I recently purchased The Events Calendar Pro and sent a question regarding WP E-Commerce Tickets and it’s functionality. I just saw on the website that WP E-Commerce Tickets does not support recurring events. What does that mean? We definitely have recurring events. Will this program not work for us or do we have to do something in a very manual way?

Thanks,

Charmaine

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can answer your questions here.

Please note I removed the two other duplicate threads you created so please follow up here on this.

Our ticketing systems are not designed to be a registration system nor do we have a registration plugin. So we do not have features that you would need for a system like that such as collecting required information from each person, partial payments, early registration, global, stock, etc..

As for your first two points (payment or no payment) you can do either of those options, but not both on the same ticket.

We also, do not have multiple price options, just one price per ticket.

As for recurring events the tickets will work on it, but the stock is for the entire series of events and not individual stock per instance of the recurring series.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Charmaine Taylor
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Would Woo Commerce be a better fit for what we’re looking to do?

Thanks,

Charmaine

Brian
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, all the ticketing plugins has the same feature set so what I said goes for all of them.

Shah Nawaz

I also have a similar situation. I wonder if someone knows of any plugin to the community events that can help organizers to track the number of people committed to attend and if possible some more info about attendees.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Shah, I do not believe there is any plugin that adds to ours what you are looking for.

I am going to close this ticket as there is nothing more we can do here, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Register and Pay for a Class’ is closed to new replies.