Regarding setting up the time slots

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Regarding setting up the time slots

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Hi the events calendar team!

I am very interested in purchasing the events calendar for one of my clients. She hopes the plugin can help her set up different time slots for people to pick. Like people can buy tickets for 10am -11am, 1pm – 2pm, 4pm – 5pm on certain date, like May 1, 2018.

Can the events calendar help her achieve that?

Thank you!

Best,
    Sam

George
    Participant

Hey Sam,

Thanks for reaching out!

It sounds like our products should indeed help provide this feature—to be clear, however, The Events Calendar alone won’t do this. It has no “tickets” features out-of-the-box.

You would have to install The Events Calendar and another plugin we make called Event Tickets, which is also free! When Event Tickets is activated, you can create “RSVP” slots for any event, and indeed can create multiple “slots” per event for different time periods, seating levels, et cetera.

Check out Event Tickets at the following URL, and remember that it is free to use, so definitely tinker with it a bit to see if it’ll suit your needs well! → https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets/

That page I linked you to features screenshots and other information about Event Tickets, so definitely give it a good read and let us know if you have any further questions we can try to help with.

Cheers,
    George

Sam

Hi George,

Thank you very much for the reply! It’s really helpful. I have another question. If some customer purchases three tickets at one time, two for her friends. Can she get three single tickets separately? So she and her friends don’t have to come at the same time.

Thank you!

Best,
    Sam

George
    Participant

Hey Sam,

The tickets will indeed be separate, but will all go in one email to the email address of the purchaser of the tickets.
    I hope that helps!

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Regarding setting up the time slots’ is closed to new replies.