Refunding add-ons for a non-profit?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Refunding add-ons for a non-profit?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Annika Jermyn

Hey I’m designing a website for a non-profit, so I applied for the free add-ons. I’m in quite a rush though, and I know it takes a while for you guys to process those requests, so if I paid for the add-ons now, would it be possible to be refunded when/if the application is successful? Thanks for your help!

George
    Participant

Hey Annika,

We could indeed refund the purchases, however, it’s important to note that if you yourself are a for-profit entity who is charging the Non-Profit money for your web design services, then you yourself cannot get the free Non Profit licenses. You will have to tell administrators/contacts at the Non-Profit itself to reach out so that their group itself can have free licenses, not you or another third party or anything.

No snark or anything is meant by my clarification of this! Just want to set expectations and make sure the program’s rules are clear for all involved. For further discussion on this topic, you should email us at [email protected] – include a link to this thread for reference if you’d like.

Thank you!
    George

Annika
    Participant

No problem, the non-profit already got the free licenses so no refunding was needed. Thanks for your help George!

George
    Participant

Cool, thanks for the update! Best of luck with the project 🙂

— George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Refunding add-ons for a non-profit?’ is closed to new replies.