Refund request

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Refund request

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I just wondered where to file a request for a refund. There are a few reasons for me wanting one, but the main one is that I purchased the add-on not realising my pro-license was expiring 2 days later. I can’t afford both purchases right now and would prefer to use the $50 to reactivate the pro-license than to go for the community add-on.

Leah

Hey Robert,

I just responded to your other post about the expiring license. We can help you out- please shoot us an email at pro /a/ tri.be and we can get that taken care of on Monday.

Thanks,
    Leah

Robert
    Participant

Hi Leah,

Thank you so much for responding quickly. As I explained I want to extend my pro license at the expense of handing back my community events add-on if thats ok.

I’, sorry, I didn’t get what you meant by “pro /a/ tri.be”. It’s not an email address is it?

Casey
    Participant

Robert,
    Yeah, our email address is pro (at) tri.be. We post it that way to hopefully keep spam low. Just send us an email at that address and we’ll get you taken care of. Thanks!

Robert
    Participant

Thanks Casey, I was feeling a little stupid wondering if it was a new way to send an email that I wasn’t aware of. Sure, i’ll send an email explaining.

Many thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund request’ is closed to new replies.