Refund Request

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Refund Request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Emmett
    Participant

Hi –

I recently purchased the aggregator bundle in an effort to switch a client over from a different calendar system, but:

1. “Pro” gave me a conflict with an essential plugin that couldn’t be changed
    2. The aggregator tool cannot schedule ICS / CSV calendars (which wasn’t clear to me until after I had made the purchase), which is an essential function for the client for whom I purchased the bundle
    3. I’ve had a heck of a time getting answers to any support questions – waiting 36 hours+ and still not hearing back on any posted issue. I was on a bit of deadline and needed to get something up in time so unfortunately at the end of the day I can’t use the bundle at all.

If someone could help me with a refund on the bundle it would certainly be appreciated. I really like the plugin – just isn’t going to work for me on this one, and the messaging around subscription / aggregation is a little unclear.

Thanks!

Courtney

Hello Emmett

I’m really sorry we are not able to meet your needs at this time. We do our best to respond within 24-48 hours on weekdays.

We’d be happy to help sort out a refund for you.

Please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Emmett
    Participant

Thanks Courtney – much appreciated!

Courtney

Sure thing Emmett 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund Request’ is closed to new replies.