Refund

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Refund

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Llewellyn
    Participant

I’d like a refund for The Events Calendar Pro and Community add-on. I didn’t realize it was not accessible to users on the front-end. I had to make the back-end available to them which looks really bad because too much admin information is visible there. Basically the way the entire website functions had to change to work with this plugin. It’s not worth it for me.

Geoff

Hi Llewellyn,

Man, sorry things didn’t work out here though I’m glad you gave the plugins a spin. Please go ahead and email us at support [at] theeventscalendar.com with your receipt and we’d be happy to process that for you.

Also, just a heads up–the event submission form for Community Events is indeed accessible on the front end. The URL is at [your-site]/events/community and there’s an option to make that page available to non-logged in visitors in Events > Settings > Community.

Hope that clarifies things a bit, but we’d still be happy to process a refund for you if you’d like. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey Llewellyn! This thread has been quiet for more than a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Sorry again the plugin wasn’t a good fit but I do hope the refund process went well and please feel free to let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help. Best of luck on your project!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund’ is closed to new replies.