Refresh of ICS/ import Office 365 calendars

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Refresh of ICS/ import Office 365 calendars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Carver

I would like to confirm (we just bought aggregator to try) will the ICS importer sync from Office 365 or is it just a one way load. If so, is there an Office 365 aggregation?

Finally, in all of this somewhere, if confirmations are forthcoming, can I convert my most recent purchase to a bundle? I just found these and if everything works out, the first bundle would be ideal.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You should be able to import events from an Office 365 calendar if you can obtain a URL for the ICS file.

Let me point you to the following article on how to import events from an iCalendar > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/import-from-feed-or-url/

As for the bundle license swap, that is totally possible.

Please note this is our Pre-sales forum, so if you need further assistance, please log into your license account and post to our premium Help Desk 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Refresh of ICS/ import Office 365 calendars’ is closed to new replies.