Refresh Facebook Event details

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Refresh Facebook Event details

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    spottedinely
    Participant

I see you did a Facebook event import update but still no sign of the refresh of details button.
    We have over 1,000 events listed and growing daily so going through them one by one is impossible, this is for us an important addition to this plugin.
    Do you have a date of when this will be available or when its added to map of future additions?

Barry

Hi!

It’s not something we’re planning on hitting in the current release cycle, I’m afraid, and I can’t really give any guarantees as to when or if this might be slotted in just yet.

As Leah described in the other thread you created we’ve got this logged on our issue tracker so we don’t lose sight of it – but it doesn’t look like something that there is a large amount of demand for just yet and while that’s not the only factor we consider it’s certainly an important one.

If we do add this it’s certainly not something we’d keep quiet, so please do stay tuned to our products news stream 🙂

Thanks!

spottedinely
    Participant

Hi Barry, you say not something a large amount of people are demand for, unfortunately I and your website disagrees!! https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3864177-enable-continuing-synchronisation-with-facebook-ev.
    71 requests so far and that from what I see makes it one of the most requested.

Barry

OK, so about the 20th most popular (on UserVoice) by the looks of things – so not unpopular by any means, you’re quite right – and I have also noted in our internal tracker that you took the time to request this again in person here on the forum which certainly shows you feel strongly about it.

That said, I still am unable to offer you a timeline or even an estimated timeline: as yet the work hasn’t been scheduled for any upcoming releases and until that happens we simply can’t offer any guarantees.

As before, definitely do continue to monitor our product news stream and if this is implemented we’ll certainly post something there 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Refresh Facebook Event details’ is closed to new replies.