reduce month calendar to only show one month at a time.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events reduce month calendar to only show one month at a time.

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Aaron.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aaron
    Participant

I’m trying to style the community plugin into the design of my site and am wondering if it is possible to reduce the monthly popup when you are creating a new event on the front end form.

Currently it shows 3 months which is really wide, is it possible to reduce to jus the current month?

Thanks

Caroline

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for reaching out! At the moment, we don’t offer any built-in options for changing the display of our event date pickers. Any changes to the existing date picker format would need to be made via changes and/or overrides to the existing jQuery and CSS. I’m sorry to disappoint! If you’re interested in seeing options for styling the date pickers added to a future plugin release, I’d suggest submitting your idea to our UserVoice forum, where it can be voted on by other users.

Again, I’m sorry to disappoint! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘reduce month calendar to only show one month at a time.’ is closed to new replies.