Redirect to my website after user cancels or purchases the ticket from Paypal

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Redirect to my website after user cancels or purchases the ticket from Paypal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Debbie Koenig
    Participant

Could we get a user redirected to my website, instead of the eventbrite.com, if the user cancels or purchases the ticket on the Paypal?

Barry

Hi Parvaiz,

It may be possible to set this up on eventbrite.com itself but you’d really need to ask Eventbrite if that’s possible – I suspect it isn’t, but there’s no harm in asking 🙂

What I can say is that our plugin does not and cannot support this since, to the best of my knowledge, the Eventbrite API (which is the set of rules by which software like ours can communicate with Eventbrite) does not expose any method of doing this.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Debbie Koenig
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the this information. I will communicate with Eventbrite on this. Let see what I will get from them.

Barry

Sure, I suspect there is little else we can do at our end on this one however.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Redirect to my website after user cancels or purchases the ticket from Paypal’ is closed to new replies.