Redirect to login page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Redirect to login page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hammer72
    Participant

I read a similar topic which was closed (Redirect to login) but the solution did not work in our instance.

We are using a login plugin (http://wordpress.org/plugins/theme-my-login/) and would like to redirect users to /login instead of the built-in login page of the community add-on. I’m sure there is a way to redirect instead of the displaying the community login form but can’t find the proper file to modify.

hammer72
    Participant

I found where I should modify the script (tribe community events class) but would like to know if a hook in functions.php would work to send the user to /login instead of generating a login form (any code examples for this newbie would be appreciated :).
    // login check
    if ( ( !$this->allowAnonymousSubmissions && !is_user_logged_in() ) || ( $edit && $tribe_event_id && !is_user_logged_in() ) ) {
    do_action( ‘tribe_ce_event_submission_login_form’ );
    $output .= $this->login_form(__( ‘Please log in first.’, ‘tribe-events-community’ ));
    return $output;
    }

Casey
    Participant

hammer72,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately this functionality is not currently supported in the Community Add-on. The plugin you’re using might have some kind of filter you could possibly use to to override this. If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Hopefully that helps to answer your questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/jw

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Redirect to login page’ is closed to new replies.