Redirect to different page after user RSVPs for Event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Redirect to different page after user RSVPs for Event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    herb

I have a client that is already using events calendar. I would like to set them up with event tickets plus.
    Once a user RSVPs for an event, Is there any way to redirect the user to a separate checkout page?

Based on the actual event the organization’s payments need to be funneled to different and separate square.com accounts for legal purposes. We have been using the ninja forms plugin that allows for a redirect the user to the square.com item purchase page after the form is submitted. I would like to move away from that plugin. and just use tribe event ticket plus to manage events.

I understand using the woo commerce plugin for square will only handle one square account at a time. Since the plugin only syncs with one square account.

Let me know if redirects are possible after a user rsvp’s for an event.
    Thank you for your time.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Herb,

Thanks for reaching out!

By default the page redirection after RSVP is not part of our plugin, but you can achieve that with this extension.

It will add a settings field under Events > Settings >  Tickets tab where you can enter the URL where you want to redirect the users.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

herb

Thank you Andras! I appreciate your quick response. I will be starting my clients site redevelopment soon and this will be a big help. You guys rock!
    -herb

Andras
    Keymaster

Stoked to hear that Herb and thanks for your kind words!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Redirect to different page after user RSVPs for Event’ is closed to new replies.