Recurring Series – Multiple Times on First Day of Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Series – Multiple Times on First Day of Event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barry
    Participant

I’m having the same issue.

It is now possible to add multiple occurences of a series on a single day, just not on the first day of a recurring event(series).

For example:

1/13/17 at 5:00pm
    1/13/17 at 8:00pm (this does not show up)
    1/14/17 at 6:00pm
    1/14/17 at 8:00pm

The multiple times on 1/14 show up, but not the second time on the first day (1/13).

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Matthew and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

You are right, for now it is not possible to add events on the first day of an event series.
    We apologize for the inconvenience, especially considering this has always been the case.

The good news is that this feature is going through our full Dev cycle as we speak.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned, you will be contacted when the fix is released.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Nico

Hey,

I’m reaching out to let you know that we just released a fix for this issue. Please update the plugins to version 4.4.1 (4.4.1.1 for The Events Calendar) and let us know if this actually makes the issue right in your site.

More details on the release → Maintenance Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.4.1, plus premium add-ons

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Series – Multiple Times on First Day of Event’ is closed to new replies.