Recurring payments

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring payments

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stefanie

Hello!
    Is there a way to have people sign up for a recurring event and have recurring payments with it?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Stefanie!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your interest in our plugins.

Unfortunately, at this time, Event Tickets Plus will NOT support tickets for recurring events.

However, we are planning on building this functionality into our plugins. I encourage you to add your vote here > https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3685663-recurring-event-support-for-wootickets

I have also attached this thread to the corresponding feature request report so we will keep you posted for news and updates on this functionality.

Let me know if you have any follow questions and I’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

brian brown

it might be best to use a simple solution that doesnt have much integration and coding behind it ive been useing payolee and chargify to handle all my recurring payments for my events

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

Thanks for chiming in here and sharing those options. I’m not really familiar with those systems but they might be a good choice for some users.

I know that other users also use the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin to achieve that > https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-subscriptions/

I hope that helps Stefanie! Let us know if you have other questions 🙂

Best,
    Victor

creatvinspratn
    Participant

Thank you for your suggestions!

Victor
    Keymaster

You are welcome @creatvinspratn 🙂

Stefanie, If there’s anything else I can help you with, just let me know.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring payments’ is closed to new replies.