Recurring Events without adding number of weeks?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events without adding number of weeks?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joe

I’m trying to add an event that will be happening once a week, every week.
    I’ve tried various ways to do this, such as putting a ‘0’ for end after number of weeks, and also the other way by adding ‘1000’. The first one just shows it once, the second one announces on the site that it will last for one thousand weeks, and it created one thousand posts (right up to January 2031).

What I want is to just have an event show up each week on the calendar.

Also, is it possible to add an event that always takes place, for example, on the second Sunday of the month?

Recurring events is the only reason I’ve upgraded from 1.3 to 2, so I’m hoping that this is just something I’ve missed.

Thanks.

Rob

Hey again Joe. Regarding the first point: there is no way to have an indefinite recurring event, at this point. That may change down the road but for the time being you must have it end ON a specific date or AFTER a fixed number of recurrences.

You should be able to configure an event on the second Sunday of the month by using this criteria: http://cl.ly/1h203S44183L3U47321X. Or have I misunderstood the request here? Let me know if so.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events without adding number of weeks?’ is closed to new replies.